Everyone sooner or later thinks about how to lose a couple of extra pounds. The reasons, as well as the solution to the problem, can be very different. One of the effective and quick options is the buckwheat diet for weight loss for 7 days.
It is worth paying attention to the fact that, compared with other types of diets, buckwheat diet is one of the most beneficial for the body. At the same time, it is quite simple, gentle and effective. Moreover, it is the best suited for women who are already over 40. This is due to the fact that it has no side effects and is easily tolerated with any work schedule or pace of life. Buckwheat diet - mono-diet. It not only helps to cleanse and eliminate fat. Buckwheat contains an impressive amount of nutrients: vitamins, minerals, fiber. In addition, this is a fairly budget and not expensive option that is available to everyone.
Benefits of Diet
The positive side of such a mono-diet is that buckwheat is a storehouse of nutrients. The main advantages of such weight loss include:
- The presence of vitamin C improves the protective properties of the body.
- Vitamin B in buckwheat improves the elasticity of the skin, strengthens nails and hair.
- Vitamin PP helps to strengthen the nervous system, better withstand stressful situations, and also protect against depression.
- A large amount of fiber allows you to cleanse the body of toxins.
- Folic acid, which comes during the buckwheat diet, improves the hematopoietic process, has a beneficial effect on the walls of blood vessels and the heart.
- Buckwheat has a low calorie content, so it can be consumed in almost unlimited quantities. In this case, you will not be tormented by the feeling of hunger.
- Due to the large number of useful substances, a diet for weight loss on buckwheat occurs not only with weight loss, but also with tightening of the skin, reducing cellulite.
- The diet is simple. The menu is very easy to plan. Its uniqueness is that you do not need to eat strictly by the hour.
If you follow the basic rules, the buckwheat diet is a simple and effective option for those who want to get their body back in shape.
Are there any cons of the buckwheat diet?
Despite the fact that this diet has a large number of positive aspects, it is necessary to pay attention to the following points:
- Buckwheat diet is salt-free. Because of this, in the process of losing weight, a large amount of fluid is excreted. This, in turn, can contribute to the appearance of headaches, weakness, fatigue. To avoid this, it is worthwhile to determine in advance whether this method is right for you. To do this, it is recommended to spend one or two fasting days on buckwheat.
- The main principle of the buckwheat diet is based on the fact that you need to make your menu using only buckwheat and kefir. Therefore, it is worthwhile in advance that there will be no fried, flour, sweet foods, as well as fruits and vegetables on the menu.
- While following the diet, as well as other methods of losing weight, there is a possibility of deterioration against the background of chronic ailments, so it is recommended to carefully monitor the condition of the body.
To achieve good performance with a buckwheat diet, it is recommended to follow the basic rules:
- Buckwheat should be prepared without adding any spices and seasonings: no salt, pepper, various sauces. Adding butter or milk for flavor during the diet is not allowed.
- The use of buckwheat is allowed when you want. But in order to achieve a good result, the last meal should be planned no later than 19-00. If it is difficult to hold out until night, it is allowed to drink a small amount of low-fat yogurt.
- It is necessary to drink from 1. 5 to 2 liters of liquid per day (this volume includes not only water, but also teas, for example, green, black, without sugar).
- The use of alcoholic beverages is unacceptable and interferes with weight loss.
- After the end of the course of weight loss, it is necessary to gradually return to the usual diet. Familiar foods should be introduced in small amounts.
What should you pay attention to in the diet?
First of all, it is worth remembering the fact that the buckwheat diet helps to launch active fat burning mechanisms. In this case, this does not happen instantly, but only on the third day. In the first two days, excess fluid is removed. Noticeable results will be around the 4th day. That is why the most preferred option for losing weight for 7 days. Buckwheat is a product that contains a large amount of easily digestible protein. However, since it is of vegetable origin, it is not able to completely replace meat and fish in the girl's diet.
Please note: it is not recommended to maintain a buckwheat diet for more than 14 days in a row. Even if it was not possible to lose a lot of weight, it is best to use the diet with a break of a month.
One of the main rules of the buckwheat diet is especially the preparation of cereals. The method of cooking buckwheat is not boiling at all. Steaming is applied.
It is recommended to follow the following algorithm:
- 250 g of cereal should be poured into a deep bowl;
- pour 0. 5 l of boiling water into a container;
- the bowl must be tightly closed, insulated with a towel and left for at least 4 hours (steaming overnight is allowed).
Buckwheat weight loss options
The buckwheat diet menu for 7 days may vary. Since there are a large number of variations of this diet. Buckwheat acts as a basic component for weight loss. The use of liquids (water, black tea without sugar, herbal tea) is allowed. In a strict version of the diet, other foods are not added to the menu. Lighter and more effective options involve the addition of kefir, vegetables, soy sauce, dried apricots or raisins.
Buckwheat with kefir
This is the simplest and most effective combination that has become widespread. The combination of buckwheat with sour milk adds usefulness to the diet. Thanks to its use, the digestive process is improved, as well as the normalization of the gastrointestinal tract.
To maintain such a diet, you must:
- eat such an amount of buckwheat that during the whole day the body does not feel hunger;
- drink 1 liter of kefir per day with a minimum% fat content;
- drink plenty of fluids (preferably from 1. 5 liters), which include water, green and herbal tea.
Ideally, it is necessary that kefir be drunk half an hour before or after a meal. The duration of this diet is 1 week. During this period, you can lose up to 10 kg, depending on the correct adherence to the diet and the initial parameters.
Diet with buckwheat and dried apricots
Buckwheat can be combined with dried apricots, raisins, prunes, dates or any other dried fruit. This diet option is much better tolerated by the body. Dried fruits are saturated with natural sugar, which is necessary for the functioning of the brain, vitamins and fiber. In addition, their use allows you to more easily endure the absence of sweets. In addition to buckwheat, you can eat up to 10 pieces per day. dried fruits. It is also allowed to use low-fat kefir in an amount of up to 1 liter.
Buckwheat and soy sauce
This is the perfect option for those who can't live without salty food. 1 tsp is added to each serving. soy sauce. After the meal, you can drink any liquid. Dinner should end with 200 ml of kefir. Such a diet for weight loss is recommended for 5-7 days. During this time, it is possible to lose weight up to 14 kg in weight.
Buckwheat and vegetables
This option is very easy to follow. Due to the fact that fresh vegetables can be added, the mono-diet becomes, in fact, multi-component and more similar to the usual diet. Vegetables supply enough fiber to the body. This helps to activate the digestive tract.
The algorithm is more varied:
- The first two days are allowed to eat only buckwheat. In this case, the entire volume of 1 serving of steaming (250 g) must be eaten in four doses. During the day, losing weight can drink clean water without gas, teas.
- In the next two days, it is allowed to add boiled vegetables, fresh herbs. 250 g must be stretched for 4 doses.
- On days 5 and 6, it is allowed to eat vegetables, which should be raw. One serving should be 200 g.
For 7 days, you can lose about 5 kg. This will tighten the skin.
Menu for the week
The duration of such a diet is 7 days. This is quite enough to get used to a new diet, the process of fat burning is activated, and significant weight loss occurs.
Buckwheat diet for 7 days has several menu options for every day.
|Lunch||Fat-free or 1% fat kefir - 200 ml|
|Dinner||Portion of buckwheat|
|Second dinner||Kefir 220 ml|
Between meals, you can drink any amount of liquid if you feel thirsty.
With good tolerance and insufficient weight loss results, it is allowed to increase the duration of the diet from 7 to 14 days.
It is allowed to replace chicken fillet with white fish, beef. Instead of cheese, you can eat cottage cheese with a low percentage of fat in the amount of 50 g. Duration - 7 days.
If you do not do everything right, stress for the body is possible, because of which it will quickly gain the lost kg. Over the next two weeks, it is also recommended to eat buckwheat. Flour, sweet, fried - is contraindicated. Gradually, you can introduce vegetables, low-fat meats, fish, whole grain bread into the diet. If you start from the number of kcal, then at first they should be 1600, after two weeks - no more than 2000. Observance of the drinking regime is mandatory. The amount of liquid drunk is at least 1. 5 liters.
Expectation and reality
The results of losing weight largely depend on the body losing weight. There are no guaranteed volumes. The initial weight and compliance with the rules are of great importance. With average indicators and the assumption of small errors in nutrition, they lose weight from 4 to 6 kg in 7 days.
Important! The diet is not suitable for those who want to reduce volume in certain parts of the body. Cm evenly decrease throughout the body.
You can start a buckwheat diet only after consulting a dietitian. It is contraindicated for pregnant and lactating women, women during menstruation, menopause, people under 16 years of age, athletes and those who have great psychological stress. It is recommended to refrain from it during periods of great mental and physical stress, during exams.
- First review, woman, 41 years old: "Buckwheat is the most effective and easiest way for me to return to normal shape. In just a week, I lost about 7 kg, although in the first days I was not productive. Although it is quite difficult to withstand it: porridge is very annoying. The diet consisted of buckwheat and kefir. The figure improved, although the condition of the hair and nails did not affect in any way. "
- The second review, a woman, 36 years old: "A good way to lose weight at home. In addition to buckwheat, I drank kefir. I steamed cereals at night. In addition, I took vitamins and microelements. The result was very pleasing. I got rid of 5 kg in a week. "
- The third review, a girl, 22 years old: "With an initial weight of 78 kg, I decided to try the buckwheat diet according to the reviews of a friend. Kefir was an additional product. The cereal was not boiled, but steamed, as provided by the rules. Refrain from everything, including saltand seasoning is quite difficult. A week later, the weight was 74 kg. "